They jumped to there deaths holding hands, displaying love for the very last time. They didn’t give in, they didn’t give up, they held hands and jumped. Love prevailed.
The fact that love is still shown in our hours of need, the fact that love is still felt when falling to the ground, the fact that love is still felt whilst burning to death, the fact that love will always be felt is proof that the terrorists can not win.
Love will prevail, love will always prevail.
The way the Tower fell was scary as fuck. Look, it didn’t just break off, it crashed down as if it was a domino effect, floor by floor. There were people in that building. Take a moment out of your day and reblog this for the people who saved lives that day and for the poor souls who didn’t make it.
Brutal honesty hour.
- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - How old I am.
- K- What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.